Effective Date: July 7, 2023
Last Updated: July 24, 2023
1. Personal Information We Collect.
A. Information You Choose to Give Us
- Contact information, including name, address, city, state, zip code, email address, and telephone number.
- Information provided or accessed in connection with the services we provide, including online forms, account information, survey responses, communications with our online support team.
- Payment information to complete purchase transactions.
- Profile picture and personal images, if you choose to upload images on the website or mobile application.
B. Information Automatically Collected by Using Our Website
- Your device data and how you interact with our website, including IP address, browser type, and unique device identifier.
- Cookies and similar technology. Please review the cookie technology section below for more information.
- Usage information, including the pages or content you view and searches on our website.
2. How We Use Information We Collect. We may process this information to:
- Fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you provide your personal information to access our services, we will use that information for the purposes of tracking assets. We may also save your information for these purposes.
- Provide, offer, support, personalize, or develop our website and services.
- Create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- Process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- Provide you with support and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- Help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, services, databases and other technology assets.
- Test, research, analyze, and conduct product development to develop and improve our website, and related services.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- Evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
- Send promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences.
- Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising to you.
- Fulfill any other use that we describe when you provide the information.
3. Disclosing, Sharing, and Selling Information.
A. Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We disclose personal information with the following categories of third parties for the listed business purposes:
- with service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- with Software/IT service providers we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- with banks and credit card processors to the extent necessary for Company to deliver the services.
- when we believe sharing is necessary to protect our rights, preserve safety, investigate fraud or other wrongdoing.
- when required by law, which includes complying with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to a government or regulatory request.
- in connection with the sale, transfer or financing of Company’s business or its assets, including a bankruptcy proceeding or to our affiliates.
- to enforce or apply our agreements, including for billing or collection purposes.
- for any other purpose we disclose to you when you provide the information.
B. Sharing Personal Information for Personalized Advertising
C. Selling Personal Information
In the preceding twelve months, Company has not sold personal information to any third parties and does not sell personal information pertaining to minors under the age of 16.
4. Information Security and Retention.
5. Cookies and Tracking Technologies.
Our websites may use “cookies” and other tracking technologies to gather information about your interactions. This information may include demographic data, browser type, IP address, pages visited, activities conducted on the page, and the day and time of your visit. Our websites may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to make your experience on the website more personal and interactive. We do not currently honor “do not track” signals from a web site browser. Please refer to your computer browser help instructions for more information on cookies and other related technologies and how to manage their use. If you refuse or delete cookies, you will need to repeat the process if you use another computer or change browsers. If you refuse or delete cookies, some of the functionality of our websites could potentially be impaired.
B. Analytics Services
Please note that we may use an analytics service to gather information about our website visits.
C. Web Beacons
Pages of our websites may also contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages. We may use this information to provide a better website user experience, and tailor our marketing communications.
6. Other Important Information.
A. Linked Websites
Our websites may contain links to other websites. We assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You expressly relieve Company from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, or from the content of any third-party website.
B. Children’s Privacy
Our website does not target or knowingly collect any information from individuals under the age of 18.
D. Data Deletion Request
As a user of our services and website, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data that we have collected and stored. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request promptly and take appropriate steps to securely delete your data from our systems, except for situations where we are required to retain certain data for legal or legitimate business purposes. Please note that the deletion of certain data may affect your ability to use certain features or functionalities of the app.
7. Contact Information.
Address: 40709 Lower Pike Rd., Chassell, Michigan 49916