Intelligent Supply Chain Software for the Logging Industry
Waldo connects everyone in the logging industry by providing real-time job and load information. Our chain-of-custody platform and mobile app enable seamless communication for improved planning, control, transparency, security, and reporting.
- Manage Quotas
- Real-Time Operator Location
- Easy Weekly Summaries
- Create Loads with a Few Clicks
- See Trucker’s Schedules
- Every Load is Accounted For
- Loads Clearly Marked on the Map
- Follow Log Roads Created by Forester
- Everyone Gets Trip Updates
- Real-Time Wood Inventory
- Total Job Control
- Assign and Approve Truckers
- Real-Time Load Updates
- Less Manual Data Entry
- Supply Chain Transparency
Paperless trip tickets on your phone.
Your wood belongs to you until it’s sold, so naturally being able to track your product as it is moved from the job to the mill is critical. With paperless trip tickets you can:
- Access real-time inventory
- Change destinations without a phone call
- Eliminate inefficiencies with seamless communication
Creating a more connected and intelligent supply chain
Waldo is a collaborative and responsive supply chain platform allows companies to use data in real-time. All of your essential data is now in one spot:
- Electronic trip tickets
- Real-time job information
- Available loads to haul
- Data analysis
Real-time inventory, productivity & monitoring
Full access to all jobs remotely. Eliminate time-consuming phone calls and travel time to job sites. Get real time feedback from the job and manage from a distance with the click of a button.
Dedicated job summaries
See what’s available, where it’s going, claim it, pick it up. Drop it off. Repeat.
Reduce your paperwork
No more worrying about stacks of slips to track the hauling process. Track each exchange of responsibility easily from point A to B digitally and accurately.